- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium mango
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup, crumbled feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup spinach
- Cook rotini pasta according to package. Allow to cool.
- Whisk together olive oil, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Toss with all other ingredients, being sure to add feta last, and toss gently. Leave out spinach.
- Serve chilled, or at room temperature, on bed of spinach.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie