- Thinly slice zucchini; chop bell pepper.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding zucchini and bell pepper for the last three minutes of cooking.
- While pasta and vegetables are cooking, mix together milk, flour, salt, and basil in a 1-quart saucepan.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue to boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in sour cream; heat through.
- Drain pasta and vegetables; crumble and stir in cheese.
- Pour sour cream sauce over pasta and vegetables; toss until well coated.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie