- 2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large egg white
- 2 cup, cubes cantaloupe
- 1 medium cucumber
- Spread mustard on 4 slices of bread. Top with ham, sliced cheese, and remaining 4 bread slices.
- Whisk milk and egg whites together in a shallow dish or pie plate. Coat a nonstick griddle (or skillet) with cooking spray and heat over medium. Dip each side of the sandwiches in egg mixture. Cook for 1-2 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve sandwiches with cubed melon and cucumber slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie