- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 4 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice zucchini in 1/4-inch thick rounds. Place them in a bowl and toss with sea salt; allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Blot zucchini with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Place on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper. Roast for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta, minced garlic clove, oregano, basil and milk. Blend well until smooth.
- Slice open rolls. Spread each with ricotta and layer with zucchini; close sandwich.
- Shred lettuce and dice tomato. Place in a bowl and toss with dressing.
- Serve sandwiches with salad and orange wedges.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie