Roasted Salmon and Sweet PotatoesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 salmon fillet and one sweet potato
- 4 medium sweet potato
- 1 none cooking spray
- 12 ounce salmon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, distilled
- 1 tablespoon marjoram, dried
- 4 cup green beans
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Wash sweet potatoes and wrap in foil. Cook in 350°F oven for 1 hour or until tender.
- Increase oven temp to 450°F. Spray a 9X13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pat the salmon dry with paper towels, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place salmon skin-side up in the prepared pan, tucking thin edges under to make fish a uniform thickness.
- Slice onion into strips, and arrange around the salmon. Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when pulled at with a fork. Meanwhile, steam green beans.
- When done, remove skin from the fish and discard. Transfer salmon to dinner plates, then stir mustard, vinegar, and marjoram into onions.
- Top salmon with onions and serve with sweet potatoes, green beans, and applesauce on the side.
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 445mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g