- 2 cup mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 tablespoon bread crumbs, plain
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Add whole mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; transfer mushrooms to a 9X13 inch baking dish, placing them face down (stems up).
- Mix melted butter, minced garlic, thyme, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a small bowl; pour over mushrooms and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes; serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie