- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop head of cauliflower, approximately 6 cups. Slice onions into 1/4 inch rings.
- Toss cauliflower, onion, olive oil, curry powder, and salt.
- Roast the vegetables for 25 minutes.
- If you have a large food processor or blendtec process water, bullion or vegetable broth powder, and 3 cups of the vegetables (about half).
- Heat through on the stove top.
- Each serving should be about 1 cup of soup with 1/2 roasted vegetables.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie