- 4 medium beet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and peel the beets. Cut into chunks or slices. Toss with olive oil, course salt and pepper, in a large bowl. Place on baking sheet for roasting.
- Allow beets to roast, stirring/turning beets, once or twice, until tender.
- Once done, toss roasted beets in a bowl with cheese. May spritz with some lemon juice if desired.
- Serve warm.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie