- 2 medium grapefruit
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Cook rice as directed on package.
- Mix garlic powder and basil in a small bowl and then rub onto salmon. Place onto a foil lined baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes when pulled with a fork.
- Trim the bottom two inches off the asparagus; discard ends. Toss the asparagus with olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the asparagus for 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through roasting.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a small skillet over medium heat, until just browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Toss the asparagus with the browned butter, salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Serve with salmon, rice and grapefruit wedges.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie