- 2 medium peach
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Precook rice according package directions, set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet, at medium-high temperature, add chopped broccoli and sliced mushrooms, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add precooked rice, cook for 1-2 minutes. Whisk eggs, and add to pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until no longer runny. Toss with tomatoes and cheese.
- Serve each with 1/2 cup diced peaches topped with 1/2 cup yogurt.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie