- 4 medium kiwi
- 1 medium apple
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 rice cakes, brown rice, plain
- Peel kiwi and apple, removing the apple core; cut into chunks and add to a food processor or high-powered blender. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add in pineapple juice, juice from the lemon, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Spread mixture over rice cakes and serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie