- 4 cup watermelon
- 1 cucumber (8-1/4″) cucumber
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp mint, fresh
- 12 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- Scoop watermelon into balls (or cube). Slice cucumber, then cut into quarters. In a large bowl, mix the watermelon and cucumber with olive oil, juice of lemon, salt and pepper. Drain and rinse chickpeas; add to watermelon along with remaining ingredients. Mint may be chopped or left whole for easier removal if you are unsure as far as taste preference.
- Serve with Triscuit crackers or your family favorite whole wheat cracker.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie