- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium apple
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Dice pepper and tomato; set tomatoes aside and add pepper to hot skillet.
- Whisk eggs together and season with salt and pepper. Add to peppers. Cook until eggs are no longer runny, stirring to scramble. Add tomatoes and heat through.
- Toast bread; mash avocado. Spread avocado on each slice of bread.
- Serve eggs alongside avocado toast with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 388mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 23g