- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup pastry flour, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large egg
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup sugar, turbinado
- 8 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Set butter out to soften.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flours, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin, honey, sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- Grate zucchini and stir into wet ingredients.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just combined. Gently fold in pecans.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 341mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g