- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat a skillet over medium. Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch slices and brush each side with olive oil. Place onto a baking sheet until all slices have been prepped.
- Add zucchini to hot skillet in batches. Cook on each side for 1-2 minutes then return to baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a small amount of sauce, shredded cheese, and pepperoni to each zucchini slice. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Watch closely as cheese can quickly burn.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 926mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g