Zucchini Noodle Mason Jar Salad With Farro and MozzarellaPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup farro
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, balsamic
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 6 leaves basil, fresh
- Cook farro according to package directions. While it cooks, spiralize your zucchini. If you are not using mozzarella pearls, cut your cheese into smaller chunks.
- In the bottom of a mason jar, add vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Shake or stir to combine. Taste and add more salt and pepper as desired.
- On top of dressing, add spiralized zucchini, then add farro, mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
- When ready to serve, tear basil leaves to desired size, pour into a bowl or onto a plate, and stir to coat all ingredients with dressing. Enjoy!
- Will keep in fridge as long as basil stays fresh. If you plan to make these in advance, I would recommend adding tomatoes and basil prior to serving rather than keeping them in the fridge with the rest of the ingredients.
Calories: 1288kcal | Carbohydrates: 166g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1014mg | Fiber: 31g | Sugar: 13g