- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1 1/2 cup flour, almond
- 1/2 cup rice flour, white
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 large egg
- 2 medium zucchini
- Place cupcake liners into muffin pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, mix the honey, oil, and eggs. (The coconut oil may need to be melted. If so, place in a microwave safe dish and heat for 30 seconds, just long enough to barely melt it without getting too hot. If too hot, allow oil to cool slightly before adding to other wet ingredients to avoid “cooking” the eggs.)
- Using a food processor or grater, shred the zucchini and squeeze out excess liquid. Add to the wet ingredients and stir to coat.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just blended; do not overmix.
- Pour batter into each cupcake liner, filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 228mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 25g