- 1/3 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 cup peas and carrots, frozen
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/3 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Use rice from last night’s dinner. Allow frozen peas and carrots to thaw.
- Slice a zucchini down the center, and scoop the seeds out of the middle to create a well for the toppings.
- Place the zucchini in a oven safe dish.
- Fill it with peas and carrots, drizzled with sauce, topped with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the bottom of the dish and cover it with a oven safe covering. Cook for 15 minutes. (you can also microwave fro 8 minutes)
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 205mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g