- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Chop or shred zucchini, chop onion, and mince garlic.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add veggies and cook for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Break eggs into a bowl and whisk together. Add to skillet with veggies, cover with a lid, and cook 6-7 minutes until eggs are set.
- Once eggs are cooked, season with salt and pepper to taste, then turn off the heat and top with cheese.
- Serve with oranges on the side.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 290mg | Sodium: 494mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g