- 1/4 cup, chopped or diced pickle
- 4 stalk celery
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 4 medium apple
- Dice pickle and one stalk of celery. Cut remaining celery into sticks, and slice tomato.
- Drain tuna and add to a bowl with pickle, celery, mayonnaise, and mustard; mix well.
- If time permits, allow tuna to chill.
- When ready to serve, place lettuce, tomato slices, and tuna mixture into each pita half. Serve with celery sticks and apples on the side.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 628mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 23g