Zesty Grilled Italian Chicken
Bottled Italian dressing is the secret ingredient in this no-fail recipe for your next grilling night.Print Pin Rate
- 2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 cup green beans
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; set aside.
- Pound chicken breast with the back of a meat mallet and add to a shallow dish. Pour dressing over chicken, turn to coat both sides, then refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Spray a grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high.
- Remove chicken from dish and discard dressing. Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place green beans in a microwave-safe dish, adding enough water just to cover the bottom. Cover and microwave until beans are crisp-tender.
- Serve chicken with quinoa, green beans, and grapes on the side.
Calories: 562kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 330mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 18g