- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 cup granola
- Divide yogurt among four serving dishes.
- Heat jam for a few seconds in the microwave and then follow up by heating the peanut butter as well. The timing will vary, but begin with 10 seconds and then add on 10 seconds if more time is needed.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon each of the jam and peanut butter in a circular motion into each yogurt dish.
- Sprinkle on some granola for a nice crunch. Serve immediately.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 158mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g