- 4 medium banana
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon chocolate chips, dark
- Cut each banana into three chunks.
- Poke toothpicks into an upside down egg carton.
- Mix peanut butter with honey, spoon into a zip-lock bag, then snip the tip off of one corner.
- Take one toothpick out of the egg carton and place one banana chunk on the end. Drizzle with the peanut butter mixture and add chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Place the toothpick back into its spot on the egg carton and continue with the remaining ingredients until all bananas have been used.
- Place the egg carton into the freezer until ready to serve.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 36mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g