- 4 ounce pasta, shapes
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 6 jumbo black olives, canned
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 medium apple
- Cook pasta to al dente as directed on package. Drain and rinse in cold water to cool.
- While pasta cooks, add tomatoes, garlic, pepper, basil, vinegar, and salt to a food processor. Puree until smooth or pulse until desired consistency is reached. Refrigerate.
- Chop cucumber, peppers, onion, and parsley; halve tomatoes and olives. Add all to a large bowl and toss with olive oil and chilled tomato puree.
- Add cooled pasta and toss again; sprinkle crumbled feta on top.
- Serve with sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 452mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 27g