Yummy Apple Rounds
A quick and healthy snack idea for after-school time.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 2 apple sandwich rounds
- 2 medium apple
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 ounce raisins, seedless
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cup milk
- Wash apples, core and slice each apple into 8 thin rounds. (No corer? No problem! Just thinly slice the apple and follow the rest of the instructions).
- Place approximately 1/2 tablespoon of nut butter onto slice, place 1/8 cup raisins, 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts. Top with another apple round. Repeat until you have 8 apple sandwich snacks!
- Enjoy with a small glass of milk.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 88mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g