- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup Corn, yellow
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 2 medium peach
- 1 cup pineapple
- 4 cup, shredded or chopped lettuce, butterhead
- 2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- Cook quinoa as directed on package; set aside.
- Chop bell pepper, squash and peaches, cube pineapple if not already cubed, and heat corn until warm.
- Layer 4 individual dishes with 1 cup shredded butter lettuce. Place 1/4 of each fruit and vegetable on the lettuce. Add quinoa, leaving the center open for 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. Top with 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds and serve immediately.