- 1 medium avocado
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 slice Sliced Ham (or Leftover Ham)
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 medium orange
- In a small bowl, mash together 1/2 the avocado and the cream cheese. Cut remaining avocado into slices.
- Mince bell pepper, shred carrots, chop broccoli, and dice ham.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla. Layer with peppers, carrots, broccoli, and ham.
- Add lettuce and wrap up tightly.
- Enjoy with orange wedges and remaining avocado on the side.