- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 2 tablespoon almonds, sliced
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
Add milk and protein powder to a blender.
Peel and chop apple; add to blender along with sliced banana and all other remaining ingredients.
Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 75mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g