- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 head lettuce
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 1/8 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 4 slice bread, french
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together: chicken broth, minced garlic, mustard, honey, rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in an 11 x 7 baking dish coated with cooking spray; pour the broth mixture over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink; basting occasionally with pan juices. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Rinse and chop lettuce and apples. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Slice chicken lengthwise into thin slices.
- Layer salad with lettuce, apples, cranberries, tomatoes, almonds, feta cheese and chicken.
- Serve with dressing.
Calories: 847kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 575mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 45g