- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 6 medium egg
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Chop broccoli and onion. In a very large skillet, add oil and heat it through. Once hot, add broccoli and onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until they begin to soften. Add peas (optional to thaw, but I just add them frozen). Cover skillet and let peas get heated through to the center.
- Add 2 cups of cooked rice to the veggies. Sprinkle with garlic powder, and add soy sauce. Scrape all rice and veggies to the side of the pan. Crack 6 eggs into a bowl, and mix. Pour eggs into the empty side of the skillet. Push eggs around until the are cooked. Slowly incorporate them into the rice and veggies.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 246mg | Sodium: 674mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g