- 1/2 cup wild rice, raw
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Cook rice as directed on package; set aside.
- Dice celery and onion.
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan over medium. Add celery and onion and cook 6-7 minutes until onion becomes translucent.
- Add cooked wild rice to pan and stir until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 92mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g