- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple
- Heat skillet. Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl, set aside. In a separate, small bowl, whisk together milk, honey and oil; add eggs and whisk together.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry. Spray hot skillet with cooking spray, and pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet.
- Heat until slightly bubbly, flip and cook for approximately 1 minute longer.
- Serve with strawberries and pineapples.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 81mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g