- 3 large egg
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 tbsp butter, salted
- 5 medium apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put all crepe ingredients into a blender and mix well. Let stand for 10 minutes and then blend again.
- Spray a small saute pan with cooking spray.
- Angle pan and pour enough batter on one side to thinly and evenly cover the pan. Very quickly swirl the batter around to cover the pan in one thin layer.
- Once the crepe is golden brown on one side, carefully flip it over without tearing the crepe.
- Cook for another minute on the other side until it is golden.
- Serve with Sauteed apples.
- Peel and core Gala apples and cut into 12 wedges each. (you can also leave the peel on.)
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium. Add apples, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup water; cook until apples are soft, about 15 minutes.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 156mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 22g