- 1 cup, cooked Couscous, cooked
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium orange
- 1 cup pinto beans
- 3/4 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 4 cup spinach
- Prepare couscous as directed on package; set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop tomato, and peel and chop orange; place into mixing bowl.
- Rinse and drain beans; add to bowl. Stir in cooked couscous.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt and vinegar; mix in with couscous. Add cashews and spinach and toss until coated evenly.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 226mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 11g