- 1 stalk celery
- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium pear
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- 24 cracker crackers, Triscuit
- Dice celery and drain tuna. Add to a mixing bowl, along with mayo, and stir to combine. If desired, season with salt to taste.
- Serve with sliced pears, baby carrots, and crackers on the side.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 653mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 19g