- 4 ounce Spaghetti
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 each chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package; set aside.
- Mince garlic and chop mushrooms. In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms; sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add cooked pasta and toss to coat.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in another skillet over medium heat. Chop and season chicken with salt and cook for 5-6 minutes. Cook for an additional 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Shred cheese over top of chicken and allow to melt.
- Serve chicken on a bed of spinach with garlic pasta and grapes on the side.
Calories: 600kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 833mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g