- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 fruit (2-3/8″ dia) lemon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 1 cup leaves, whole basil, fresh
- 1 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 8 cup arugula
- 3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 2 cup (not packed) COTTAGE CHEESE, LOWFAT
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup, chopped walnuts
- Thaw corn. Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk together oil, 1T juice from lemon, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice grapes and cherry tomatoes in half. Roughly tear basil leaves. Dice apples. Toss all vegetables and fruit together with dressing. Top with cheeses and nuts, serve.