- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 30 ounce white beans, canned
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium nectarine
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Cut broccoli into large florets. Toss in a bowl with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Spread onto a large baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse beans. Toss onion and garlic into food processor and pulse until blended well. Add to a large bowl with the beans, bread crumbs, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Stir to combine while mashing the beans. Shape into 6 patties.
- Add remaining 4 tablespoons oil to a large skillet. Heat over medium until a small amount of water dances when dropped onto the skillet. Add patties one at a time and cook for 2 minutes per side or until golden. Add more oil as needed.
- Serve patties with roasted broccoli and sliced nectarines.
Calories: 642kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 1320mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 15g