- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
- 2 clove garlic
- 15 ounce navy beans, canned
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Slice cucumber.
- Add basil to a food processor and process a few seconds to break up the leaves.
- Mince garlic; drain and rinse beans. Add both to the food processor along with juice from the lemon, tahini, and salt; process 1 minute or until pureed.
- Add olive oil to the food processor 1 tablespoon at a time through the feed chute.
- Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately with veggies on the side for dipping.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 296mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g