- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 2 stalk green onion
- 15 ounce pinto beans, canned
- 15 ounce kidney beans, canned
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup French dressing, reduced fat
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey and cook until browned and no longer pink, stirring to crumble. Drain any excess grease.
- Add seasoning to the turkey and stir to combine; set aside.
- Shred the lettuce, slice the onions, drain and rinse the beans, dice the tomato, and slice the avocado.
- Combine all the ingredients (except the chips) in a large bowl, and toss to combine.
- Top with crushed tortilla chips, and serve cantaloupe on the side.