- 1 cup brown rice, puffed
- 1 cup millet, puffed
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add the first 6 ingredients (through sunflower seeds) to a large mixing bowl. Add the honey and melted coconut oil, and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread mixture into prepared dish and bake for 20 minutes, stirring several times throughout baking.
- Serve warm or allow to cool. Top with milk and serve grapes on the side.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 87mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 32g