- 2 medium banana
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Slice bananas. Mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Place bananas in skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with half the cinnamon mixture and flip slices over. Cook for 1-2 more minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon mixture and flip once again and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from heat and serve with yogurt.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 25mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g