Apple Hot Cakes
Fluffy coconut flour pancakes served with a warm apple topping you can make in minutes using your microwave!Print Pin Rate
- 3 large egg
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1/2 cup flour, coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 medium apple
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- Heat a large skillet (or griddle) over medium heat.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, and maple syrup in a mixing bowl.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and walnuts to the bowl, then mix until well blended and smooth.
- Add enough coconut oil to coat the pan; pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbly, then flip and brown the other side. Add more oil as needed.
- Chop apples and add to a bowl along with cinnamon, ginger, and maple syrup. Heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve pancakes warm, with apple mixture on top or on the side.
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 135mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g