- 2 cup Lentils, cooked
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar, red wine
- 1/2 tbsp (1 NLEA serving) Mustard, Dijon Style
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 2 stalk, medium (7-1/2″ – 8″ long) celery
- 2 cup grapes
- 1/3 cup, chopped walnuts
- 2 head lettuce
- Cook lentils per package directions (2 cups lentils usually needs 4 cups of water. Generally: Wash lentils, boil on stove top on high, then let simmer on medium-low for about 30 minutes)
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside until ready to serve.
- Dice apples, celery; slice grapes in half.
- Mix all ingredients together, except lettuce.
- Divide lettuce between four plates to use for wraps, and top with lentil mixture.
Calories: 652kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 223mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 25g