- 5 ounce chicken, canned
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium apple
- Drain chicken and scoop into a small mixing bowl. Add chopped walnuts.
- Dice celery and lightly chop raisins. Add both to bowl along with yogurt, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine; set aside.
- Core apples and slice each into 4-6 slices. Top each slice with chicken salad mixture.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 273mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g