- 8 none freezer waffles
- 1 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cup strawberries
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Place 4 of the waffles on a work surface. Cut cheese into thin slices.
- Spread one side of each waffle with mustard, then top with the ham, cheese, and remaining waffles to form 4 sandwiches.
- Spread the top of each sandwich with a bit of butter. Melt the remaining butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add sandwiches to the hot skillet, buttered-side up.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, pressing occasionally with the back of a spatula until the cheese melts and the waffles are golden.
- Mix the fruit together in a medium bowl and serve on the side, along with the edamame.
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 761mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 13g