Kids will love how this veggie egg sandwich is served between two waffles!Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup flowerets broccoli, florets
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1/2 medium tomato, red
- 4 large egg white
- 4 large egg
- 8 medium freezer waffles
- 2 medium peach
- 4 cup milk
- Chop veggies. Slice fruit. Set aside separately.
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Saute vegetables (except tomatoes) for approximately 5 minutes. Remove from skillet, set aside. Clean off skillet.
- Reheat skillet. Whisk together eggs. Spray skillet with cooking spray, add eggs. Cook until no longer runny, and then add back the veggies, including the tomatoes, to the skillet, toss together for 1-2 minutes with the eggs. Remove from heat.
- Toast waffles, add eggs for a waffle sandwich!
- Serve with fresh fruit and a glass of milk.
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 220mg | Sodium: 683mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 24g