- 4 piece Chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Milk, Low fat 1%
- 1/2 cup, crumbs panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 spray , about 1/3 second (1 NLEA serving) cooking spray
- 1 tsp parsley, dried
- 1 tsp, ground OREGANO, DRIED
- 1 tsp, ground BASIL, DRIED, GROUND
- 4 oz Romano cheese
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 4 fruit (2″ dia) kiwi
- 4 cup green beans
- 2 oz Spaghetti
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, while preparing chicken.
- Pour milk into a shallow medium sized dish. Stir panko, oregano, parsley, basil into a separate shallow dish. Dip each chicken piece into the milk, and then into the panko.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Place each piece of chicken into pan, and brown. Place into a baking dish, sprinkle chopped tomato over the tops of chicken. Bake 20 minutes, or until no longer pink inside.
- Shred cheese. During the last 5 minutes of baking, sprinkle cheese onto each piece of chicken.
- Serve chicken with steamed green beans, pasta with marinara sauce and kiwi slices
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g