- 4 stalk celery
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 miniature box (.5 oz) raisins, seedless
- 4 serving Chicken Vegetable Soup, low sodium, Canned
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 cup milk
- Wash and cut celery. Spread a small amount of peanut butter on each strip of celery and then place raisins on the peanut butter.
- Place all other ingredients into separate containers. Or if serving from home, place everything onto a plate, and heat soup.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 1224mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 29g