- 2 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Flatten out bread with a rolling pin. Cut into triangle shapes using a small cookie cutter or quartering the bread with a knife.
- Wash grapes.
- Slice cucumbers to use as the “boat” stands.
- Top each slice of cucumber with a grape, and then set the sails by pushing a toothpick through the triangle bread pieces, and into the grape and cucumber.
- Serve immediately with yogurt on the side.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 125mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g